My Start Up Fund provides the seed corn investment that entrepreneurs need to build and launch a business which is then capable of attracting additional funding from other sources. This helps the business grow faster, without the risks associated with capital investment.
My start up investment package covers:
- The formation of a UK-based Limited Company to ensure your business has the correct structure in place from Day One.
- The purchasing of a registered office address so you immediately have a credible base from which to operate.
- The development of your business brand and logo so you’re presenting your company to best advantage.
- The design and printing of the essential stationery, such as business cards and letterheads, you need to set up and start networking.
- The creation of a minimum viable product (MVP) that you can promote through web and mobile platforms to make your business commercially effective fast.
- The development of a high converting business website that will maximise lead generation.
- The appointment of a content writer who will create the sales-focused copy your website needs.
- The pre-launch marketing activities that will drive sign-ups so you build your list of customers or clients as quickly as possible.
- Post-launch online marketing campaigns that will consistently drive traffic and sales once your business is up and running.
- The production of a promotional video or videos – right now it’s one of the most effective marketing methods around for growing your business.
- The creation of social media accounts that will enable your business to establish a widespread online presence.
- Free website hosting worth up to £16,000 for the first year, to further minimise the capital your business needs upfront.
- And access to new investment sources or help with further fundraising once proof of concept has been established.
Depending on the invested amount, the Fund takes a small stake of approximately 5-10%.
So, if you’ve got a great business or business idea that needs funding APPLY NOW!